Difference between revisions of "VolViewer"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 11:52, 2 June 2010
VolViewer is an application for the interactive visualisation of biological data. The application is written in C++ using OpenGL and Qt. It is fully cross platform.
- Real-time volume rendering using an optimized 3D texture algorithm.
- Interactive transfer functions to independelty adjust opacity and luminance for up to three data channels.
- Real-time thresholding, brightness and contrast operators.
- On-the-fly gradient computation for local illumination.
- Iso-surface computation.
- Section viewing in any orientation / position.
- Real-time volume clipping.
- 3D measurements.
Nvidia Geforce 8 and above.
* all data courtesy of Karen Lee 
- Jerome Avondo.